Sunday 8 December 2013

What am i doing to aid my learning / what have i learnt so far?

To aid my learning in this coursework I am going watching video's of how famous directors done camera angles and used cameras mostly before sound was made in films to see characters emotion. I am also watching a new range of thriller films and analysing there title sequence like "Final Destination" the opening title is very animated and draws your attention and it also shows some of the film so you are not sitting there bored looking at names. This is what we will try and do and aid in one scene in the opening that makes the audience question the whole film. Also I believe animated title sequence's is the way forward due to the technical aspect coming into films now days like 3D. Many teenagers like this animation as they might find the names popping on the screen boring but as soon as you see a flying knife shooting past the screen with a name on it, it loses the boring element.

I have learnt from my research that it is not easy to just make a film it takes time and you need to gather a lot of things before you even begin to start planning for your film. We are just doing first 5minutes and it takes a lot of research so to do a film it would take a very long time. I am going to start research more now as I have realised the minimum of research will not get me a Grade B or above. I will need to blog everyday and analyse my results and try get the most amount of research I can to achieve the best possible grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment