Wednesday 26 March 2014

My progress

I have made a lot of progress from the start of the year, my blogs have improved and i now know what to write on my blogs and i actually blog compared to the start of the year where as i didn't know what to write and also not doing it. I have done a lot of independent blogs about editing and lighting and what we should include for our film based on the different thriller openings like Final destination and Shutter island which has helped me and my group include different things in our film and what not to include. Also as we decided to go with black and white before we made the final decision to do this i done a blogpost and researched if it would be ideal for our film, then we decided to go for it. Without these blogposts we wouldn't be 100 percent about the decision. Also i did not know how to edit the film and wasn't sure about using adobe premiere but Priyanka taught me how to use adobe premiere which allowed me to edit the film while my group done other things. Me and priyanka have come in for 5 free periods a week to edit and film for our movie and Luke and chelsea have also been coming in frequently.

As a group i believe we have come very far because due to the continunity task wasn't as good as we hoped because as a group we weren't talking much to each other and just done our work. But we knew as a group we needed to come along to get the best grade possible and starting talking to each other more and started to come in the free periods. me and Priyanka are editing and re shooting everything that isn't 100 percent and chelsea is also editing. Luke is using his time to make the opening title sequence and chelsea is also helping him with this. We are coming along very good as a group and i believe we will meet the deadlines and get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment